Jeff Zimmerman， DVM, PhD
Professor - Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory in the Department of Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa.
Focus of our research team is on:
- Prevention, control, elimination of infectious diseases of swine;
- Development of diagnostic assays utilizing non-traditional specimens, e.g., oral fluids and other aggregate samples;
- Development of new, statistically valid approaches for surveillance of swine populations.
- Co-editor - Diseases of Swine (9th, 10th, 11th editions).
- Refereed publications in the area of infectious diseases of swine (n ~180).